100 x 100
If you want to get back into shape – and help out Joseph’s Goal in the process – then time is running out!
The first ever Wigan 10k takes place on Sunday, September 8 and we’re aiming to enlist the help of 100 Latics fans to run the course raising £100 each towards Joseph’s Goal.
Or even more if you can!
We’ve already passed half of our target, with over 50 of you having signed up to make a difference.
And with less than a quarter of the 2,000 starting places remaining, you’ll have to move fast if you want to join Team Joseph – and become part of that amazing Wigan Athletic family once more.
The race has been organised to support Joining Jack, but runners can raise funds for any charity they like – showing football and rugby fans can work together to do amazing things.
There are no boundaries here except to say that we have been here before with the Emma Hoolin Appeal and the Anthony Ramsdale Appeal, and now two more little boys from Wigan are in desperate need of fundraising.
First things first, we know many of you have already registered so if you have – let us know.
Just tweet @JosephsGoal or @LaticsSpeyk or email us here at Vital Latics – firstname.lastname@example.org – and give us your name and we’ll add you to the list.
If you’ve not yet registered and are thinking about it, then get cracking!
There are less than 500 places left but they are filling up fast.
Need some help in getting started?
Here’s a step by step guide to get yourself literally up and running:
1. Go to the Wigan 10k website http://www.wigan10k.co.uk/and register to enter, giving your details, chosen charity (‘Joseph’s Goal’) and paying the entry fee
2. Go to Just Giving and set up your sponsorship account here http://www.justgiving.com/
3. Link your page to Joseph’s Goal by selecting them as your chosen charity (Charity Registration No. 1151548)
4. This will link you in to the Joseph’s Goal master donation page where you can keep track of everyone`s donations as well as your own http://www.justgiving.com/josephsgoal
5. Let us know by tweeting Joseph’s Goal
That`s it – you`d best get training then!!
Wigan 10K And Josephs Goal
100 x 100